10 Tips to Select a Venue for Your Event or Exhibition
- Location of Venue: This is the most important part and choosing the right location for your Exhibition or event is the first task in Event Planning. Location should be convenient and close to the target audience you are targeting. In case of Exhibitions, if you are targeting elite crowd, try hosting at 4 star or 5 star properties which is known to your invitees.
- Budget for Venue: You may have a very good venue near your target audience but your budget may not allow the same. Therefore, first and foremost; set a budget for your exhibition and set the Venue Cost. You can also check for dates where Venue Owners provide discounts. Cutting down on venue cost may let you increase your marketing cost.
- Ambience of the Venue: For any event to be successful, look and feel plays a great role. In lifestyle Exhibitions, Ambience of the venue need to be very good. There are various hotels that have very excellent decor and architecture. You can look for Exhibition Halls where decor is contemporary if you are hosting a Lifestyle Fashion Exhibition. For Traditional Exhibitions, you can go for a decor that goes with the theme of your event.
- Accessibility of Venue: How accessible is the venue? This question is asked by many exhibitors who may want to participate. How can people reach the venue. Is the way to venue full of traffic jams; are the roads ok so that people can drive and reach the venue.
- Parking Facility: Most event organizers ignore this part but a venue where parking is a problem is always avoided by people. When people visit an exhibition, they do not want to stress themselves with parking issues. Therefore, ensure proper parking facility is there.
- Layout of the Space: A good layout will let your customers explore the entire exhibition and all the stalls. Also, check for Entry and Exit points of the venue. The availability of washrooms and how the hall or place will be able to put up canopies or stalls.
- Services Provided: Many venues provide basic services like catering, furniture, such as Tables and Chairs. Also, check for availability of Audio and video aids, such as Speakers and Music System, Projector screens etc. A good catering is also important. If venues provide catering, do check up their kitchen and cleanliness and hygiene. Nobody wants to visit an unhygienic place.
- Sound and Noise: Many venues are such that there is lot of sound around or in the venue. If you are hosting an Exhibition in an open place, check if there is any noise or function nearby on the same date. Noise puts off people.
- Cordial Staff: No venue will be able to provide services unless it has cordial and efficient staff. You can judge this on your first interaction. Also, take feed backs from people who have organized events at the same place earlier. Look around and visit all the places of the venue so that you can get a hang on the staff and their attitude.
- Capacity of Venue: If you are expecting more than 1000 people, you can not select a venue which has capacity of only 500 people. If the place is too crowded, it will be uncomfortable and people may not be able to shop.
Follow the Tips and Select a Great Venue for your Event!http://designs.indiancarnival.com/10-tips-to-select-a-venue-for-your-event-or-exhibition/http://designs.indiancarnival.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/IMG_8540-1024x576.pnghttp://designs.indiancarnival.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/IMG_8540-e1463570563148-150x150.pngExhibition TipsUncategorized// Location of Venue: This is the most important part and choosing the right location for your Exhibition or event is the first task in Event Planning. Location should be convenient and close to the target audience you are targeting. In case of Exhibitions, if you are targeting...IndianStyle firstname.lastname@example.orgAuthorAll About Exhibitions