Exhibition at Dilli Haat in Delhi | Baisakhi Mela Punjabiya Da
Date(s) - 07/04/2017 - 09/04/2017
12:00 am - 9:00 pm
About the Event:
Baisakhi Mela Punjabiya Da
From cultural performances to traditional artefacts, from foot-tapping bhangra to sumptuous food, a three-day Punjabi festival is coming to celebrate the true spirit of Baisakhi.
If you live in Delhi and Punjabi food and culture is bound to touch you in many ways then its something not to miss.
Organized by Delhi Tourism & Blue Moon Event & Exhibition “Baisakhi Mela” will replicate the typical setting of a vibrant Punjabi village and different facets of it will be on display.
We will be waiting for you.
3X2 sqmtr Stall will cost Rs 12,000/- for three days
3X3 sqmtr stall will cost Rs 15,000/- for three days
Main Highlights of the Mela:
- 3Days of Family fun
- 100+Life & Style stall’s
- Competitions for Everyone
- Indian Traditional drinks
- Coustume Selfi Zone
- 70+Zaikedar Pakwan
- Live Music & Cultural Program
- Baisakhi special Jhula’s & Camel rides
- Lucky Draws & Gift Hampers
- Advertisements in national leading newspapers
- Frequent promotion on Radio City 91.1F.M & Zabardast Hit 95 F.M
- Direct promotions in almost all premium luxury condominiums
- 200+ Lollypop banners covering North & West Delhi.
- Auto rickshaw branding for a month prior to the festival
- 100000+ printed invites (Leaflets / Pamphlets)
- 10000+ personal invites (RWA Societies/ Women Club’s/ Family Club’s)
- Aggressive promotion via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Bulk Emails & SMS
When:7th – 9th April 2017
Timing: 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Venue: Dilli Haat, Pitampura, New Delhi
Entry Fee – Rs.20/person
Write Post, Add Photo/Video Create Poll
Write something… & top liked will Win Prices
Bookings are closed for this event.